Are you looking for a secure, growing independent agency to work for? Look no further, we at Moody Insurance Group could be the place for you! We have been in business in Florida for more than 30 years and we continue to grow and expand our agency. At the end of 2015, Moody Insurance Group will be relocating to a new and larger office facility in Fort Lauderdale.
With more than 160 years combined experience of our agents, the Moody Insurance Group is the name you trust in all of South Florida to provide quality personal and commercial insurance. We are an independent insurance agency, proudly representing the top insurance carriers in the state of Florida. Our personal lines coverage’s include airplanes, automobile, homeowners, condo owners, renters, windstorm, flood, umbrella, inland marine and boat, while our commercial coverage’s provide for business owner’s, workers comp, general liability, contractors insurance and bonds.
Our ideal Insurance Customer Service Representative must meet the following qualifications:
- Current, active Florida Insurance License
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of CURRENT agency experience working with personal and/or commercial lines carriers in Florida
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of top carrier websites, guidelines
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Detailed and goal oriented with good organization skills
- Ability to sell and work independently
- Have a solid work ethic and motivated
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to listen to client and understand questions and issues of concern
- Team player
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required (English & Spanish)
- This position is salary +sales bonuses, health benefits after 90 days, retirement plan and paid vacation after 1 year.